Saturday, July 24, 2010

Do you remeber the name of a film starred by Nicolas Cage wering a hawaiian shirt while he is interrogated?

Actually, I thought of "Raising Arizona", too. I thought he wore one when he was booked once. I have to admit that I don't remember if there was an interrogation scene though I remember his appearance before the parole board.





I've seen "Snake Eyes" once, and I don't remember the scene, so I certainly can't say it's not in there. I don't have a copy of the film, but I do of "Raising Arizona". Maybe I'll take a look at it later this evening.

Do you remeber the name of a film starred by Nicolas Cage wering a hawaiian shirt while he is interrogated?
well im not 100% but im gonna say raising arizona


his character wore hawain shirts in that movie but i dont remember him getting interogated though-its been a while since i seen it though!
Reply:The movie is.....dun dun dun.... SNAKE EYES!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment