Saturday, July 24, 2010

Does anyone remember the name of a sitcom about 5 years ago that starred and actor either asian or hawaiian?

where he was brought over to a local police force and was a karate expert, and did some really funny fighting scenes running of of car tops and flipping in the air, and he was of large stature. the show was cancelled?

Does anyone remember the name of a sitcom about 5 years ago that starred and actor either asian or hawaiian?
Oh God I remember that show. Heavy set asian guy. But for the life of me I can't remember the name or the gus name on tv. If I remember it later I will be sure to send you a message








Edit: It was Martial Law and the guy's name was Sammo who was chinese and was transfered to an LA police department
Reply:was it hawaii 50? I don't know i just guessd.

angel trumpet

No comments:

Post a Comment